MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
Word choice has always been important, but more so now, than ever before. Comunicate with empathy and with compassion and keep connected. We want to help you maintain your brand presence and communicate with confidence during these adverse conditions.
Many businesses simply will not have a crisis comms plan in place. We are wanting to support you during this time, with guidance that will help you to consider what communications are needed, and what to consider when you draft your communications. This will cover internal communications and marketing communications with your customer base and prospects, for the economic health of your business. Over the coming weeks we will create, and collaborate with others to provide resources for:
- Creating a strategic comms plan
- Maintain communication with your customers
- Communicating on social media
- Using video messaging with confidence
- Email marketing
- Listen to your market. Hear what they need. Do things differently to meet needs.
- Be kind and collaborating (sharing the workload)
- Plan for the future. Be ready for business.
Choose a Strategic Marketing Agency for Marketing with Meaning
We are a Strategic Marketing Agency, based in Colchester, that uses insight and analytics to create marketing with meaning – marketing that connects with your audience. If you want to make a positive imact, develop new marketing to support your objectives, launch a new product or enter a new market – we can help.
We work collaboratively with B2B sales and marketing teams, becoming part of your organisation, to fully understand your business and your needs. By gathering insight first, we help companies strategically position their brand and marketing messaging so it connects with their audience. Leverage our strategic marketing expertise to help create marketing worth remembering, in order to achieve your business goals.
It’s essential to follow a systematic approach when creating a marketing strategy. Research is always the first step and this can be completed in a number of ways, to fit any size of budget. Using proven strategy tools, we can help you create a strategy to achieve your growth objectives.
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES
Leverage our strategic marketing resources whenever you need marketing support. Whether it’s every month or just for a special project, we can help make marketing deliver greater results.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?
FOCUSSED ON IMPROVED MARKETING PERFORMANCE
IN-HOUSE MARKETING vs OUTSOURCED MARKETING
At some point, every business will begin to question whether to keep their marketing in-house or outsource, some of it or all of it. It is a difficult choice, with each side constantly telling you how one option is far better. We don’t make you choose.
We combine the experience and expertise of an agency with the control and sense of connection an in-house team offers. We can work as your in-house team or alongside existing employees on a fixed cost basis, offering you a level of flexibility that many other marketing agencies can’t provide.
- Transparency over where the budget is being put into use
- Flexible to suit businesses needs
- Enable staff to grow and gain new expertise
- Build a solid foundation for future efforts
- Unrivalled expertise from a team of specialists
- Access to the latest marketing technology
- Obtain an outsider’s perspective
- Proven results