We are pleased and excited to announce that KG Moore has been shortlisted as a finalist in the category Marketing/PR Agency of the year for this year’s Comms Dealer awards.
The shortlist was announced on the 12th April 2016. The winners will be announced today at a glittering luncheon at London’s Park Lane Hotel. Yes, we should have announced this earlier, but we’ve been too busy pushing out marketing for our clients – so busy that we can’t be there today to enjoy the festivities. Good luck to all finalists including Colchester, Essex based Loop Voice & Data who are up for two awards! We know how hard you’ve worked to get this far.
- 20 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Prepared to Answer During a Marketing Budget Review - 10th January 2019
- How to Improve Marketing Performance in 2019 - 27th November 2018
- Why Buyer Personas are important - 14th November 2018
- 4 Reasons to Review your Marketing Segmentation - 7th September 2018
- 6 Lawful bases for processing data under GDPR - 9th April 2018
- 10 Steps for GDPR Compliance for Marketing - 19th March 2018
- How to determine a marketing budget - 22nd February 2018
- Four Opt in types for email marketing lists - 7th February 2018
- Countdown to GDPR - 11th October 2017
- 5 reasons why marketers need to get out from behind their desks - 20th June 2017