GDPR Workshop for Marketing
#SmartMarketing Workshop – Get Ready for GDPR
18 April 2018 | Colchester, Essex
Days until GDPR
GDPR Workshop for Marketing
Spaces Limited to 15
In this half-day workshop in Colchester, Essex, you will learn how to continue to drive results from data-driven marketing under the new GDPR. The sprint for GDPR compliance is well underway as the deadline for GDPR enforcement, the 25th May 2018, is fast approaching. If you haven’t finished preparing for GDPR or if you are unsure of what to do or if what you have done is correct, this workshop is for you.
Gain CLARITY and CONFIDENCE with what you need to do to prepare your marketing for GDPR. Not only will you learn the steps you need to take and the tasks you must complete – you will work through the #SmartMarketing Action Plan: Get Ready for GDPR, taking action, and getting some of the work done.
Who is this event aimed at:
This workshop is ideal for any business owner, marketing manager or marketing executive who needs more support or direction with how to prepare your marketing for GDPR.
09.00: Coffee and Networking
09.30: Welcome and Kickoff
11.00: Coffee Break
12.30: Finish – Optional Q&A and coffee
GDPR Workshop for Marketing Content:
Bring your laptops, get ready to get busy and tick numerous items off of your marketing preparation for GDPR. If you don’t have a laptop, it’s ok. Make good notes and we can follow up on your progress after the event.
Here’s everything we will cover on the day:
- How to use GDPR preparation to build relationships with clients. Leverage this opportunity. It’s a gift, not a burden.
- The marketing data audit. Where did it all come from?
- Data collection. What to collect and what to delete.
- The 6 lawful bases for data processing. Which to choose?
- The Legitimate Interest Assesment. How to conduct it.
- Consent. Understanding your opt-in options.
- What to communicate with your database and how to minimise data loss.
- Forms. To tick or not to tick.
- Refreshed. Consent doesn’t last forever. Understand how often you need to request it.
- Providing options for opting out
- Updating your Cookies policy
- Installing a Cookies notice on your website
- List segmentation. understand your segments, why you need them and how to leverage them for granular consent.
- Managing the Preference Centre in your email marketing tool.
- The right to be deleted. Putting processes in place to manage these requests.
Keep your marketing moving forward. Spaces are limited as this is not a lecture, but a small working group. Book now and get GDPR preparation for marketing off your to-do list.
See you at the workshop!
|Kim Moore, Marketing Strategist, Director of KG Moore. Pick Kim’s brain and under her leadership, take action with confidence. She has 20 years marketing experience in both the corporate world at Vodafone and working in SMEs, also agency-side, helping local businesses with their marketing strategy, planning and execution.|
Kim Moore, Marketing Strategist, Director of KG Moore. Pick Kim’s brain and under her leadership, take action with confidence. She has 20 years marketing experience in both the corporate world at Vodafone and working in SMEs, also agency-side, helping local businesses with their marketing strategy, planning and execution.
DATES AND TIME
Wed 23 May 2018
Thurs 31 May 2018
09:30 am – 1:30 pm
£145.00 + VAT
Colbea Training Room
North Colchester Business Centre
340 The Crescent
Refunds up to 7 days before the event