LAST UPDATED: 12th March 2018
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data from a variety of sources. The main sources are:
- Website forms – when you sign up for our Strategic Insights newsletter and blog updates, or when you send an enquiry about one of our services, we collect your email address and name. When you enquire further about our services, we ask for your name, email address, telephone number and company name, as well as the details of how we can help you.
- Billing information – when you use our services, we will require your email and address so that we may issue invoices to you.
- Survey data – we carry out surveys to gather feedback to improve our own services. We also gather customer insight on behalf of our clients. This is a key part of our research service so we have included a section below that should answer any questions you may have.
- Customer testimonials – we may ask you for feedback on how you found working with us.
- Other data you share with us – throughout communications with KG Moore, you may share data with us. How we store and handle this data is addressed in Security Safeguards.
- Referral data – if you arrive at our site via a link from another site we will record that information.
- Usage data – we collect usage data whenever you interact with our website. This may include which web pages you visit, what you click on and more.
- Location data – we collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address and browser type. We also record your geographic location.
Use of Personal Data
KG Moore uses your personal data based on having your permission or a legitimate interest in delivering services and solutions that meet your needs. We also use your personal data to shape our services and improve our communications that we send to you, with the aim of always sending what is relevant and of value to you. Our communications may be via online communication tools, email, post or telephone.
We will never sell your personal data or pass your information onto third parties.
We respect your right to opt out of our communications at any time, you can request this here. All of our marketing messages will include the option for you to opt out or update your communication preferences.
Our clients are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; if you want to opt out of communications with them, you will need to contact them directly. However, any communication we design, or distribute for our clients, will include the option to opt out.
All information and data for any work we undertake for you is organised in a Secure Google Drive folder. You can access this folder at any time. You can also request information be deleted and forgotten.You can have access to your
In addition, when working with you on a project, we are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Cookies are used across the KG Moore website. The cookies collect information that allows us to offer an improved service by recognising return users and their preferences, shaping the services we offer in the future.
We use Civic Cookie Control to manage the Cookie notice on our website. This tool ensures compliance with Cookies regulation. It also provides visitors with links to information on how to adjust your browser settings, should you with to disable cookies.
You can view our full Cookies Policy to find out which cookies we collect.
Please do be aware that any comments or interactions you have with us via social media, may be able to be seen by other people.
Surveys for Customer Insight
KG Moore uses surveys to collect feedback on our services and those of our clients. Any feedback you share is treated as private to you and, unless you expressly give permission, will never be connected with your name. We occasionally like to reward those who take part in our surveys with the chance to win a prize and this does require collecting your details. This is always optional and is never linked to your survey results. If you are a winner, we will seek your permission to announce that you have won.
KG Moore conducts surveys as a means of gathering customer insight. This may be via online survey or via telephone. We act as a Data Processor. Any client data lists, that you entrust us with, when we send a survey to those lists we require you, the Data Owner, to ensure you have permission to survey the people in the data list that you provide to us. We seek permission from all participants before we record any telephone interviews. We also seek their permission to share the recordings with you. Everything we do is based on receiving clear consent first. Once the customer insight project is completed, we will destroy all personal data that you provided to us, from our systems.
Surveys are undertaken in SurveyMonkey and we adhere to their very strict privacy regulations. Full details of their policy can be found at this address.