Date updated : 9th June 2015
We want to be open with you so as well as our general privacy guide, we have highlighted the main service areas below and how we manage the data for each.
Collection of Data
We collect information from a variety of sources. The main sources are:
- Website forms – when you sign up for our Strategic Insights newsletter and blog updates, or when you send an enquiry about one of our services, we collect your email address and name. When you enquire further about our services, we ask for your name, email address, telephone number and company name
- Billing information – when you use our services, we will require your address so that we may issue invoices to you.
- Survey data – we carry out surveys to gather feedback to improve our and our client’s services. This is a key part of our research service so we have included a section below that should answers any questions you may have
- Customer testimonials – we may ask you for feedback on how you found working with us
- Other data you share with us – throughout communications with KG Moore, you may share data with us. How we store and handle this data is addressed in Security Safeguards
- Referral data – if you arrive at our site via a link from another site we will record that information
- Usage data – we collect usage data whenever you interact with our website. This may include which webpages you visit, what you click on and more
- Location data – we collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address and browser type. We also record your geographic location.
Use of Data
KG Moore uses your data to shape our services and improve our communications. Our communications may be via online communication tools, post or telephone.
We will never sell your data or pass your information onto third parties.
We respect your right to opt out of our communications at any time, you can request this at (link to mail chimp opt outs). All our automated marketing messages will include the option for you to opt our or update your profile.
Our clients are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; if you want to opt out of communications with them, you will need to contact them directly. However, any communication we design, or distribute for our clients, will include the option to opt out.
The information we hold will be kept confidential and stored safely, under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of The Data Protection Act 1998.
In addition, when working with you on a project, we are happy to consider a confidentiality agreement.
Cookies are used across the KG Moore website. The cookies collect information that allow us to offer an improved service by recognising return users and their preferences, shaping the services we offer in the future.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies and to do this, you should refer to your web browser configuration document.
Please do be aware that any comments or interactions you have with us via social media, may be able to be seen by other people.
KG Moore uses surveys to collect feedback on our services and those of our clients. Any feedback you share is treated as private to you and, unless you expressly give permission, will never be connected with your name.
We occasionally like to reward those who take part in our surveys with the chance to win a prize and this does require collecting your details. This is always optional and is never linked to you survey results. We do reserve the right to publicise the name of the winner of any competition.
Surveys are undertaken in SurveyMonkey and we adhere to their very strict privacy regulations. Full details of their policy can be found at this address.