MEET KIM YOUR AUDITOR
This is the perfect opportunity to look at your business marketing objectively, to see things from a new perspective, with fresh, experienced, eyes.
Do you know as much about how your marketing is performing and managed as you should? Discover how marketing is supporting your growth objectives, or how it is holding you back. Identify how to close the gap between what your current marketing is delivering and what you need it to deliver to meet your growth objectives.
MARKETING AUDIT COMPONENTS
A fresh perspective can help identify new opportunities through an examination of internal and external factors that are impacting your marketing performance.
- Economic environment
- Competative environment
- Market environment
- Political environment (Brexit!)
- Marketing costs
- Marketing systems
- Effectiveness of your current marketing mix
- Marketing resources / skillsets
Choose from a mIni audit or full audit. There’s always an option to suit your budget...
- One hour Marketing Assessment includes:
- Review objectives
- Review Lead sources report
- Review marketing plan
- Review of Google Analytics
- Review of Google Ads
- Review Email Marketing
- The Mini Marketing Audit includes everything from the Marketing Assessment + :
- 3 Competitors
- 3 Keywords
- 1 Service
- Marketing Systems Review
- Marketing Resources Review
- Recommendations Report
- The Full Marketing Audit includes everything from the Mini Audit + :
- up to 10 Competitors
- up to 10 Keywords
- up to 3 Services
- SEO Technical Audit
- SEO Keyword & Competitor Audit
- Content audit
- Google Ads audit
- Recommendations Report
WHAT WE AUDIT
- Audit of your marketing environment – what are the current social, political and economic trends and how could they affect your marketing?
- Audit of your marketing strategy – how well are you meeting your marketing objectives and what are your future objectives?
- Audit of your marketing organisation – how well are your marketing processes working together? Do your current resources and systems enable you to perform as well as you can?
- Audit of your marketing systems – what MarTech do you use and how effective is it? Are there any technological improvements you can make? Are there cost savings to be made?
- Audit of your marketing productivity – is your marketing as cost-effective and as streamlined as possible?
- Audit of your marketing functions – how are you satisfying the marketing mix?