30 Days to Clarity Marketing Coaching Programme
Strategically differentiate your offering from competitors and attract more business with a brand that connects with your audience with the 30 Days to Clarity marketing coaching programme.
This 30-day coaching programme provides a comprehensive view of brand strategy from initial concept creation, defining your brand purpose, creating a visual identity, developing a brand story and brand positioning. Through the programme, you will discover what to let go of so you can move forward and blossom, building your brand to its full potential.
Every week, we will cover more a new component to brand strategy development to help you strengthen your brand. The programme balances making changes to an existing brand and gettingit visible now, with longer term strategic brand positioning.
Delegates will consider the importance of determining the personality and character of the brand, their brand story and how it influences customer experience. Through this coaching programme you will plan and create your own brand strategy and present this to your fellow delegates for greater insight and feedback.
Coaching takes place online, 5 sessions in a group coaching setting, 1 per week, over a 30-day period with additional weekly accountability and progress review sessions. Work submitted in advance will be reviewed and edited by Marketing Strategist, Kim Moore.
- Develop a solid brand strategy
- Weekly coaching in a Marketing Community
- Reference to current Rethink case studies
- Weekly accountability call
- Strategic consultancy & Feedback Reviews
- Q&A sessions
30 Days to Clarity Marketing Coaching Programme Includes
- Weekly Group coaching
- Weekly workbooks to guide your thinking
- Weekly one-to-one progress reviews with feedback
- Weekly support and direction from Marketing Strategist, Kim Moore
- Weekly support in a group environment for enhanced learning
- Week 1 Developing and communicating your brand purpose
- Week 2 Graphic design support creating a visual brand identity
- Week 3 Determining your strategic brand positioning
- Week 4 Brand storytelling and brand experience
- Week 5 Present your brand gathering feedback and Insight
Marketing Coaching Programmes
30 Days To Clarity
90 Days to Consistency
FAQs about Our Marketing Coaching Services
Who is this coaching service for?
This programme is ideal for any business owners just getting started on building a new brand, or any business owner wanting to rethink their brand, get it unstuck and positioned for growth.
We offer a range of coaching programmes, all designed to suit different people and your needs. If you are setting a new marketing direction, utilising new tactics, need and a fresh perspective or need someone to keep you on track and accountable, a marketing coach can help.
Where does the coaching take place?
Coaching happens via zoom calls, which are always scheduled in advance. There’s no travelling needed, no time away from running your business and no excuses! You also have access to me via phone and email as well, so you can check in with me when you have questions or need a second opinion on marketing campaigns or strategies you’re working on. As the market opens up, we can discuss face to face coaching, when it is appropriate and needed.
What are the extra benefits of group coaching?
Some assume one-on-one coaching works best, but based on years of marketing management we’re convinced business owners get results faster through group coaching. In groups, we learn from the challenges that others face. We also gain ideas. group coaching enables you to gain the experience of others, without having to feel the frustration or pain of doing something yourself. Learning from others journey, speeds our own learning.
Stuck? Could a coach help you progress your marketing?
Need clarity, direction, guidance on how to adapt your business propositions and your marketing to the changing market? Schedule a free 30-minute call to see if you think Kim could help.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?