Marketing Planning Essentials Workshop Overview
Compiling a clear and thorough marketing plan is crucial for successful marketing, for any organisation, large or small. In this online workshop, we will guide you through the steps for developing, or improving upon your marketing plan to give you clear direction on how to move forward through the rest of the year and position yourself for a stronger 2021.
Bring your current marketing plan for feedback and guidance on how to make is stronger so you can have your best ever marketing year. We will provide you with a marketing plan framework to work in, making it easier for you to carry on with the planning process after the workshop is complete.
Who Should Attend
This half-day workshop is suited to anyone that looking to gain guidance on how to plan their marketing to aid business recovery. If you already have a plan, you can use this half day to check your planning against recommended best practice. Typical attendees will be:
- Marketing Managers
- Mangers responsible for marketing
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Executives
- Gain an understanding of the marketing planning process
- Align business goals and revenue targets with marketing activity and set SMART objectives
- Define your segmentation and targetting strategy
- Gain an understanding of the importance of your positioning in the market
- Use a 90-day marketing plan for greater agility and flexibility
- Create a marketing budget and how to manage it effectively
- Create content and editorial plan for all stages of the customer journey
- Review the marketing mix and factors helpful in selecting the best tactics
- Learn how to measure and report on marketing activity
- Learn how to identify implementation issues
- Project management tips to help you successfully deliver against your deadlines
All delegates who attend the course can opt to have their final marketing plan reviewed for feedback. We want you to immediately implement what you learn. We will support you with this. (No extra charge)
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call us on 01206 646 006. We are happy to chat about all things marketing.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket towards any of our other workshops.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes. Just let us know in advance.
What marketing planning courses can I compare this one with?
The CIM run a marketing planning course that sets the same aims, to help you create a working marketing plan. View the course here.