#SMARTMARKETING ACTION PLAN:
GET READY FOR GDPR
GDPR came into force on the 25th May. Don’t let it stop your marketing.
It is a truly an opportunity for Smart Marketers, through transparency, to gain trust and build engaging relationships.
Is your marketing team CONFIDENT that your marketing is GDPR compliant?
MAKE SURE they are busy working on the right things and not implementing the wrong approaches which could lead to contacts opting out of everything. Here is an Action Plan filled with practical information and 10 clear steps. This has been compiled based on our knowledge spending months researching and attending training. We have gained experience preparing our own business as well as thought working with clients to help them prepare.
Do the right thing, be transparent and look to gain trust. I hope you find this guide useful. Download the Action Plan.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE GDPR SMART MARKETING ACTION PLAN
- 10 clear actions to take towards GDPR compliance
- Why Smart Marketers know GDPR is a great opportunity
- The basis of informed consent
- The differences between four types of opt-in lists and which one to use
- Tackling Legitimate Interest Assesment
- Useful references