Net Promoter Score (NPS)
The Net Promoter Score (NPS®) is a widely accepted measure, the industry standard, for measuring customer satisfaction. And it is the best measure for predicting growth.
The Net Promoter Score asks one question: How likely are you to recommend company x. The score is based on the principle that every company’s customers can be categorised in three ways:
- Promoters – loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth
- Passives – satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings
- Detractors – unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth
It is quickly becoming utilised in most marketing teams, no longer left to large customer experience departments in global enterprises. We can help you make sure that you are asking this very important question, in the right way, collecting the data in the right way.
Do your customer recommend you?
Gain a clear view of how you are performing, through your customers’ eyes.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?