Capture and calculate your NPS Score correctly
We can help you make sure that you are asking the NPS score question in the right way, and collecting the data correctly, for valid results. In order to calculate your NPS score, it’s vital that your customers participate.
We will create the NPS survey and work closely with you to encourage customer participation, driving engagement. We can then help you understand the data and what you need to do to improve your customer experience and continue to increase your NPS Score.
Know your NPS Score for More Accurate Growth Predictions
When it comes to customer experience, don’t bury your head in the sand. The net promoter score highlights one thing- how well you’re performing in your customer’s opinion. For you, this means how likely your business is to grow.
The Net Promoter Score is the industry standard, to measure your customers’ satisfaction levels. It is also a fantastic way to predict your growth rate and is quickly being utilised by most marketing teams.
The Net Promoter Score asks one question: How likely are you to recommend company x. The score is based on the principle that every company’s customers can be categorised in three ways:
- Promoters – loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth
- Passives – satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings
- Detractors – unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth
High NPS scores demonstrate to potential new customers that you care about their experience, encouraging them to choose you over your competitors.
Lower NPS Scores, although disappointing, can also be used to your advantage. By using the insight they provide, you can make changes to improve your customer satisfaction levels and in turn, increase your score. This can also provide you with fantastic content which promotes your journey as a business.
But you can’t improve what you’re not measuring. We can help you collect NPS Score data in the right way. Our NPS service helps you gain insight, calculate, monitor, promote and improve your NPS Score.
Our NPS Score Service
Get the guidance and support you need to improve customer experience using the NPS Score.
- The essestials includes:
- Creation of NPS Survey
- Creation of Email Campaign to gain participation
- Administration of survey and collation of results
- Calculation of NPS Score and results reporting
- This service includes everything from Essentials service + :
- Designing a PDF which displays your results which you can use for further advertising
- Creation of a blog which hints at your results
- Social media content promoting your NPS Score
- This service includes everything from Growth service + :
- Mapping your Customer Journey
- Identifying KPIs requireds
- Identifying points to capture feedback
- Ongoing NPS capture and monitoring
We’re always asking our clients for comments and feedback. Here’s what they had to say about our NPS service.
‘It gave us insight of what our customers need and what service they expect from companies like ours.’ Thijs Jasink, COO ACtronics
KG Moore acted as a third party for MYRuby during their NPS surveying. The results of the survey provided valuable insight into customer satisfaction levels and helped identify aspects of the service that matter the most to MyRuby’s client base. Natalie Perillo said ‘KG Moore devised a Customer Satisfaction Survey that enabled MyRuby to gain valuable insights into its customer base. The areas covered included views on the importance of various elements of our telephone reception service and suggestions for future service enhancements. A key part of our surveying is NPS, as this allows us to gauge the strength of our customer relationships and provides an important benchmark for both our growth and future research.’
Read the full case studies about the challenges our clients faced and how we helped them overcome them here.
Find out how happy your customers are. We can help you collect and monitor your NPS score.
Do your customer recommend you?
Gain a clear view of how you are performing, through your customers’ eyes.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?