Give your Product Launch the best chance of Success
A well organised product launch will give your product or service the best chance of success. Launching a new product is expensive and risky. Thousands of products are launched every year, yet only a handful of successful product launches spring to mind.
Very few product launches are as successful as the historic iPhone 5 launch, but even Apple got it terribly wrong with the launch of Apple Maps. So how do you create a successful product launch? Regardless of where you are in your new product development process, take time to define your objectives and ask the right questions.
PLAN FOR A SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCH
- Create an effective go-to-market strategy
- Create a well organised product launch plan
- Develop strong product branding
- Project manage your multi-channel product launch to ensure you launch on time and on budget
- Multi-channel tactical implementation
INTERNAL BUY-IN TO THE PRODUCT LAUNCH PLAN
- Operations need to deliver
- Sales employees need to understand what they’re selling and your key messaging
- Sales and marketing activity needs to be aligned for maximum effectiveness
- Customer support teams need training and an understanding of how to support new customers
- Billing needs to bill correctly
We understand all of the factors that need attention in order to give your new product the best chance of success.
LAUNCHING A NEW PRODUCT OR SERVICE?
If you’re looking to launch a new product or service, get in touch with us and we can help give it the best chance of success.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?