A well organised product launch will give your product or service the best chance of success. Launching a new product is expensive and risky. Thousands of products are launched every year, yet only a handful of successful product launches spring to mind.
Very few product launches are as successful as the iPhone 5, but even Apple got it terribly wrong with the launch of Apple Maps. So how do you create a successful product launch? Regardless of where you are in your new product development process, take time to define your objectives and ask the right questions.
PLAN FOR A SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCH
- Create an effective go-to-market strategy
- Create a well organised product launch plan
- Project manage your product launches to ensure you launch on time and on budget
INTERNAL BUY-IN TO THE PRODUCT LAUNCH PLAN
- Operations need to deliver
- Sales employees need to understand what they’re selling and why
- Customer support teams need training and an understanding of how to support new customers
- Billing needs to bill correctly
We understand all of the factors that need attention in order to give your new product the best chance of success.