A CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY IS KEY TO MARKETING SUCCESS.
A content marketing strategy plays an important part in an organisation’s commercial success. As people spend more time online searching for information and solutions, quality content is rewarded by search engines with high rankings. This has placed greater importance on content marketing and the need for a content marketing strategy.
Generating great and engaging content, telling your story effectively, is required to take your brand from good to great in today’s online environment. Content is no longer something to leave to an intern or junior marketer. It needs a strategy, based on the keywords your prospects are using in their searches, and a solid content plan to ensure time spent generating content is not wasted on the wrong words and messages. By developing a content plan that supports your content strategy, you’ll have peace of mind that you are generating quality content that impacts your bottom line.
WHY IS A CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY IMPORTANT?
- Quality content is rewarded in the search engines.
- Buyers search online before they buy. Content using the right keywords will help you get found.
- Content is required in many areas of your marketing – printed literature, email campaigns, video, social media, PR and online content for SEO.
- Content marketing is critical for getting the right message across to your target market and will drive the right traffic to your website.
- Valuable content is more likely to be shared and attracts high quality links.
- Content increases your credibility by demonstrating your knowledge and experience in your market.
- Content is critical for effectively communicating your value propositions, and differentiating you from your competitors.
- Content will also help you to build relationships with your customers and increase loyalty.
START WITH CONTENT
Discover how a content strategy will help improve marketing results and your ROI in content.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?