CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGYContent can have a big impact. We can help you tell your story through an effective content marketing strategy.
A content marketing strategy is key to online marketing success.
A content marketing strategy plays an important part in an organisation’s commercial success online. As people spend more time online searching for information and solutions, quality content is rewarded by search engines with high rankings. This has placed greater importance on content marketing and the need for a content marketing strategy.
Generating great and engaging content, telling your story effectively, is required to take your brand from good to great in today’s online environment. Content is no longer something to leave to an intern or junior marketer. It needs a strategy, based on the keywords your prospects are using in their searches, and a solid content plan to ensure time spent generating content is not wasted on the wrong words and messages.
Creating valuable, engaging content is one of the most powerful online marketing tactics available today, simply because it underpins most of your online marketing efforts including:
- Paid search marketing (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
Rather than treating these areas separately, a content marketing strategy can tie them all together when executed as part of your online marketing strategy. By developing a content plan, you can focus on generating quality content that impacts your bottom line.
Why is a Content Marketing Strategy important?
- Quality content is rewarded in the search engines.
- Buyers search online before they buy. Content using the right keywords will help you get found.
- Content is required in many areas of your marketing – printed literature, email campaigns, video, social media, PR and online content for SEO.
- Content marketing is critical for getting the right message across to your target market and will drive the right traffic to your website.
- Valuable content is more likely to be shared and attracts high quality links.
- Content increases your credibility by demonstrating your knowledge and experience in your market.
- Content is critical for effectively communicating your value propositions, and differentiating you from your competitors.
- Content will also help you to build relationships with your customers and increase loyalty.
START WITH CONTENT
If you are looking to increase your performance online, get in touch with us and we can help you develop a content marketing strategy that works for you.