If you need your marketing budget to deliver more, take the first step and put your marketing to the test with a Marketing Audit. A fresh perspective can help to determine if your marketing is supporting your business objectives.
When you are stuck working in your business, it’s not always easy to spot what an outsider with a fresh perspective can see. This is the perfect opportunity to put your business marketing under the microscope. Do you know as much about how your marketing is performing and managed as you should?
A marketing audit is a review of your existing marketing activities. It will provide you with the opportunity to review and appraise your marketing functions objectively.
- Determine if your marketing budget is being used in the best way.
- Identify new marketing opportunities
- Get better results from what you’re already doing
- Spot problems (usually lead leakage)
Discover if your marketing is supporting your growth objectives and what to do if it is not. Gain a report of recommendations that you can take action on immediately.
MARKETING AUDIT COMPONENTS
A fresh perspective can help identify new opportunities through an examination of internal and external factors that are impacting your marketing performance.
As defined by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, external factors impacting your marketing can be split broadly into three groups:
- Economic environment
- Market environment
- Competitive environment
- Political environment
- Marketing costs and cost per lead
- Marketing technology strengths and limitations
- Marketing strategy review
- The effectiveness of your current marketing mix
- Marketing skill sets
Choose from a mIni audit or full audit. There’s always an option to suit your budget...
- One hour Marketing Assessment includes:
- Review objectives
- Review Lead sources report
- Review marketing plan
- Review of Google Analytics
- Review of Google Ads
- Review Email Marketing
- The Mini Marketing Audit includes everything from the Marketing Assessment + :
- 3 Competitors
- 3 Keywords
- 1 Service
- Marketing Systems Review
- Marketing Resources Review
- Recommendations Report
- The Full Marketing Audit includes everything from the Mini Audit + :
- up to 10 Competitors
- up to 10 Keywords
- up to 3 Services
- SEO Technical Audit
- SEO Keyword & Competitor Audit
- Content audit
- Google Ads audit
- Recommendations Report
PUT YOUR MARKETING TO THE TEST
Discover if your marketing is supporting your growth objectives.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?