Marketing Strategy Workshop for focus, pivoting and direction
During this marketing strategy workshop, Kim Moore will guide you through the marketing strategy development process. Decisions will be made, resulting in immediate quick wins as well as a solid framework for your marketing strategy.
This workshop is suited to:
- companies who often experience “That’s the way we do things around here.”,
- organisations looking to launch a new brand, product or service,
- organisations looking to pivot and reposition as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
If you are wanting to challenge the way you approach marketing, this workshop is for you. It is ideal for those who are unsure of what to plan and need some strategic direction in order to make decisions before they can start to map out quarterly, monthly and daily activity.
Ideally, all of your key stakeholders will all take part, so everyone is included, providing critical input, as well as agreeing on decisions. It also helps to form an engaged team, understanding how marketing will help achieve business objectives.
Marketing Strategy Workshop Delivery During the COVID-19 Crisis
During the COVID-19 Crisis, the workshop will be delivered online in 3 x 1.5-hour sessions, using Zoom.
These sessions can be billed separately to spread out the cost, and to ensure that you feel you are getting value for the money you are spending. I’ll construct the 3 sessions, so they can be stand-alone, so you always gain a positive outcome and value from each – should you choose not to book the second or third, due to cash flow concerns and current market conditions.
Hello! Thank you for wanting to speak with us. We would love to talk with you. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we need your approval to save and use your personal information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can communicate:
- We may send you emails to follow up on our discussion.
- We may send you email with really useful marketing content. You can manage this by updating your preferences, which is found at the bottom of any email that we send you.
Is this okay with you?