Marketing Planning Essentials Workshop Overview
Compiling a clear and thorough marketing plan is crucial for successful marketing, for any organisation, large or small. In this workshop, we will guide you through the steps for developing, or improving upon your marketing plan to give you clear direction and the best chance of smashing your business objectives for 2020.
Bring your current marketing plan for feedback and guidance on how to make is stronger so you can have your best ever marketing year. We will provide you with a marketing plan framework to work in, making it easier for you to carry on with the planning process after the workshop is complete.
Who Should Attend
This full-day workshop is suited to anyone that is new to marketing management, or anyone looking to improve the results they get from their marketing activity. If you already have a plan, you can use this day to check your planning against recommended best practice. This is a workshop setting, which means spaces are limited to 12 so you can have the opportunity to work through your specific marketing plan and ask questions throughout. Typical attendees will be:
- Marketing Managers
- Mangers responsible for marketing
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Executives
- Gain an understanding of the marketing planning process
- Align business goals and revenue targets with marketing activity and set SMART objectives
- Define your segmentation and targetting strategy
- Gain an understanding of the importance of your positioning in the market
- Use a 90-day marketing plan for greater agility and flexibility
- Create a marketing budget and how to manage it effectively
- Create content and editorial plan for all stages of the customer journey
- Review the marketing mix and factors helpful in selecting the best tactics
- Learn how to measure and report on marketing activity
- Learn how to identify implementation issues
- Project management tips to help you successfully deliver against your deadlines
All delegates who attend the course can opt to have their final marketing plan reviewed for feedback. We want you to immediately implement what you learn. We will support you with this. (No extra charge)
Why Choose KG Moore
- Experienced marketers – Passionate marketers who are practising real marketing – totally up to date with current challenges.
- Practical – Practical training with hands-on support on the day to ensure you use what you learn.
- Local Support – Access to ongoing support and coaching to help you on your learning journey.
- Workshop – No more than 12 people to ensure you get the most from your day.
- Holistic view – View marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- A marketing plan conceptual model
- A marketing audit and SWOT analysis model
- A growth strategy matrix
- A brand positioning statement
- An actual marketing plan template to work in
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our office is a short 5-minute walk from Colchester North Station. If you are driving, the nearest car park is Middleborough Car Park. We are only 5 minutes from the town centre, so you could park anywhere around town.
What can I bring into the event?
We encourage you to bring your current marketing plan, your laptop. Plugin and use the session as productive learning and working time.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call us on 01206 646 006. We are happy to chat about all things marketing.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket towards any of our other workshops.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes. Just let us know in advance.
What marketing planning courses can I compare this one with?
The CIM run a marketing planning course that sets the same aims, to help you create a working marketing plan. View the course here.