Marketing Planning Essentials Coaching Programme Overview
Compiling a clear and thorough marketing plan is crucial for successful marketing, for any organisation, large or small. In this workshop, we will guide you through the steps for developing, or improving upon your marketing plan to give you clear direction and the best chance of getting the best return from your marketing spend in 2021.
Send in your current marketing plan for feedback and guidance on how to make is stronger so you can have your best ever marketing year. Or Get started drafting your first plan. Each week we will make progress using a marketing plan framework. By the type the coaching is complete, you will have a completed marketing plan, ready for implementation.
Who Should Attend
This marketing planning coaching programme is suited to anyone that is new to marketing management, or anyone looking to improve the results they get from their marketing activity. If you already have a plan, you can use this day to check your planning against recommended best practice. You will have the opportunity to work through your specific marketing plan and ask questions throughout. Typical attendees will be:
- Marketing Assistants
- Mangers responsible for marketing
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Gain an understanding of the marketing planning process
- Align business goals and revenue targets with marketing activity and set SMART objectives
- Define your segmentation and targetting strategy
- Gain an understanding of the importance of your positioning in the market
- Use a 90-day marketing plan for greater agility and flexibility
- Create a marketing budget and how to manage it effectively
- Create content and editorial plan for all stages of the customer journey
- Review the marketing mix and factors helpful in selecting the best tactics
- Learn how to measure and report on marketing activity
- Learn how to identify implementation issues
- Project management tips to help you successfully deliver against your deadlines
All delegates who attend the course can opt to have their final marketing plan reviewed for feedback. We want you to immediately implement what you learn. We will support you with this. (No extra charge)
Why Choose KG Moore
- Experienced marketers – Passionate marketers who are practising real marketing – totally up to date with current challenges.
- Practical – Practical training with hands-on support on the day to ensure you use what you learn.
- Local Support – Access to ongoing support and coaching to help you on your learning journey.
- Holistic view – View marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- A marketing plan conceptual model
- A marketing audit and SWOT analysis model
- A growth strategy matrix
- A brand positioning statement
- An actual marketing plan template to work in
Where does the coaching take place?
All coaching sessions are online via Zoom. Dates will be 8th, 10th 15th December at 10 am -11am.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call us on 01206 646 006. We are happy to chat about all things marketing.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket towards any of our other workshops. A full programme os dates to be scheduled for 2021.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes. Just let us know in advance.
What marketing planning courses can I compare this one with?
The CIM run a marketing planning course that sets the same aims, to help you create a working marketing plan. View the course here.